– Is it really indestructible?
Nothing is indestructible. But this is as close as you can get with an echo sounder.
– What is the maximum depth achievable?
100m with 33 kHz transducer, 50m with 200 kHz transducer.
– How do I connect the CEE-LINE™?
There are three options:
1. SMART USB. Single cable providing power and data connection.
2. SPLIT RS232 FLYING LEAD. Y power / data cable terminates in a standard serial DB9 connector for data and a pigtail DC power cable.
3. SPLIT RS232 USB. Power / data cable terminates in a standard serial DB9 connector for data and a USB connector supplying 5V power from any USB device
– How is it powered?
Use any 12-24V DC supply or 5V USB.
– What is the data output?
The CEE-LINE™ can output common formats data such as DESO25, Odom SBT / DBT, NMEA0183, Sonarmite old, Sonarmite new.
– How is the echo sounder operated?
Just plug in and it starts pinging. The CEE-LINE™ is designed to need a minimum of adjustment.
– Do I need an acquisition device?
Yes. The CEE-LINE™ does not log data.
– Can I use my existing analog transducer?
Possibly. We can supply patch cables for some connector types.
– Can I change the settings if needed?
Yes. Using the CEE-LINE CONNECT interface software portal.
– Can I enter sound velocity (SV)?
Yes. This is entered using the software portal.
– Is there a Bluetooth data output?
No. The CEE-LINE™ is designed for cabled operation.
– Can the CEE-LINE™ be used with CEEDUCER™ and CEEDUCER PRO™ echo sounders?
Yes. The CEE LINE™ can replace and upgrade the smart transducers used on the legacy CEE HydroSystems echo sounders. The output of the CEE-LINE™ is connected to the transducer input of the control box. The CEE-LINE™ CANNOT be used with CEEDUCER™ transducers.
– Can the CEE-LINE™ take in GPS?
No. The CEE-LINE™ is a standalone echo sounder.