– How tough is the CEEPULSE™?
With a thick shell and components exceptionally well secured, the CEEPULSE™ is hard to damage.
– What is the maximum depth achievable?
100m with 200 kHz transducer.
– How do I connect the CEEPULSE™?
The transducer and power / data connections are the same as all other CEE HydroSystems echo sounders. The Y power / data cable terminates in a standard serial DB9 connector and a pigtail power cable.
– How is it powered?
Use any 12-24V DV supply.
– What is the data output?
The CEEPULSE™ can output common formats data such as DESO25, Odom SBT, NMEA0183.
– How is the echo sounder operated?
Power up and the sounder immediately starts pinging, with a power and data LED flashing once per ping.
– Do I need an acquisition PC?
Yes. The CEEPULSE™ does not log data.
– Is there a Bluetooth data output?
Yes. Input and output. The CEEPULSE™ can output Bluetooth data to a PC, tablet, or field data collector. To change the CEEPULSE™ settings, simply establish a Bluetooth connection and open the CEEPULSE CONNECT software portal.
– Can I change the echo sounder sonar settings if needed?
Yes. Using the CEEPULSE CONNECT software portal and RS232 cable or Bluetooth connection. Maximum depth, blanking distance, gain, pulse width, and detection threshold may be manually adjusted.
– Can I enter sound velocity (SV)?
Yes. This is entered using the software portal.
– Can I use my existing transducer?
Maybe. We can supply patch cables for some connector types.
– Can the CEEPULSE™ take in GPS?
No. The CEEPULSE™ is a standalone echo sounder.