– What is the probe range?
15 m or 35 m depending on probe choice.
– Do I need a separate computer?
No. The CEETIDE™ can easily be set up using the front panel interface and can log tide data internally. However you can interface with a computer running the CEETIDE™ software utility for remote display and logging of data.
– What is the power requirement?
The CEETIDE™ has an internal battery for standalone operation. A 12V power supply may be connected for extended duration operation.
– What maintenance is required?
As a result of the use of non contact sensors, minimal maintenance is needed. When connected to a telemetry link the unit may be monitored remotely.
– Where should I mount the probe?
The area should not dry at low water, and there should be a clear undisturbed path to the water surface.
– What applications are suitable?
Any application that requires a precise continuous water level measurement – lakes, harbours, rivers, dams, ports.
– What is the real time data output format?
There are nine standard ASCII outputs available.
– What is the logged data format?
There are three standard ASCII data formats available.
– How is the internal memory organized?
Data are logged in intervals selected by the user, and stored in a circular buffer memory system. If the data storage capacity is met, the oldest data will be replaced by new data.